Ever wondered if you’d keep your home clean and your family healthy and invigorated without relying on strange manufactured chemicals? Yes, now you can, with essential oils! Essential oils have been used for thousands of years as remedies, personal fragrances, and skin therapies. They are extracted directly from the bark, flower fruit, nut, leaves, resin or root of a plant or tree, and only one drop can provide the wonderful health benefits that each oil provides.
The world of essential oils is vast, intriguing, and honestly, a tad confusing as there are hundreds of essential oils, each with their own unique therapeutic powers and health benefits. So, it’s important to know which ones are the most effective in treating the condition you’re looking to improve. Here at Herbal Strategi, we surely love essential oils. The list is long. Once careful researched, we have narrowed the top best essential oils that can help you the most!
- Best Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata) essential oil comes from flower petals of the large, tropical ylang-ylang tree. Ylang-ylang actually means “flower of flowers” and was given this name because of its sweet, floral scent. This wizardly oil contains qualities that have made it absolutely essential for beauty products manufacturers to include in their products. It’s loaded with healing qualities and is considered as necessary oil in aromatherapies.
- Natural Energy Booster and Antidepressant
- Natural Anti-Bacterial
- Treats High Blood Pressure and Heals Cardiac problems
- Prevent Septic Infections
- Aphrodisiac and Social Enhancer
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Practical ways to use Ylang-Ylang Oil:
- Topical: Add several drops to a clean cotton ball and apply it to your wrists, neck or chest. If you have got a wound, mix ylang-ylang in a 50/50 ratio with jojoba or coconut oil and apply to the affected area to prevent bacterial infection and help speed healing. Combine one drop of ylang-ylang essential oil with a small amount of a carrier oil like coconut or almond oil, and massage the mixture over your heart; it will help in a healthier heart and circulatory system.
- Aromatic: When you’re feeling especially fatigued, try adding a few drops to your diffuser and let the aroma fill the room. You can also take 5 breaths while inhaling deeply directly from the bottle.
What to watch out for!
Essential oils are natural but powerful. Some people may develop an allergic reaction to any oil so it’s always best to try a little by doing a small skin patch test on your arm or leg (never your face or neck) to make sure you don’t have an adverse reaction. Keep out of reach of children. This product is for external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight.