Ever wondered if you could keep your home clean and your family healthy and refreshed without relying on strange manufactured chemicals? Yes, now you can, with essential oils! Essential oils have been used for thousands of years as remedies, skin therapies, and personal fragrances. They are extracted directly from the bark, flower fruit, leaves, nut, resin, or root of a plant or tree, and just one drop can provide the amazing health benefits that each oil provides.
The world of essential oils is vast, intriguing, and honestly, a tad confusing as there are hundreds of essential oils, each with their own unique therapeutic powers and health benefits. So, it’s important to know which ones are the most effective in treating the condition you’re looking to improve. Here, at Herbal Strategi, we absolutely love essential oils. The list is long, but after careful research we have narrowed the top best essential oils that can help you the most!
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) essential oil comes from flower petals of the large, tropical ylang ylang tree. Ylang ylang actually means “flower of flowers” and was given this name because of its sweet, floral scent. This magical oil contains qualities that have made it essential absolutely essential for beauty products manufacturers to include in their products. It is loaded with healing qualities and is considered as a necessary oil in aromatherapies.
- Natural Energy Booster and Antidepressant
- Natural Anti-Bacterial
- Treats High Blood Pressure and Heals Cardiac problems
- Prevent Septic Infections
- Aphrodisiac and Social Enhancer
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Practical ways to use Ylang Ylang Oil:
- Topical: Add several drops to a clean cotton ball and apply it to your wrists, neck or chest. If you have a wound, combine ylang ylang in a 50/50 ratio with jojoba or coconut oil and apply to the affected area to prevent a bacterial infection and help speed healing. Combine one drop of ylang ylang essential oil with a small amount of a carrier oil like coconut or almond oil, and massage the mixture over your heart; it will help in a healthier heart and circulatory system.
- Aromatic:When you’re feeling especially fatigued, try adding a few drops to your diffuser and let the aroma fill the room. You can also take 5 breaths while inhaling deeply directly from the bottle.
What to watch out for!
Essential oils are natural but powerful. Some people may develop an allergic reaction to any oil so it’s always best to try a little by doing a small skin patch test on your arm or leg (never your face or neck) to make sure you don’t have an adverse reaction. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight.