Ever wondered if you’d keep your home clean and your family healthy and refreshed without relying on strange manufactured chemicals? Yes, now you can, with essential oils! Essential oils have been used for thousands of years as skin therapies, remedies, and personal fragrances. They are extracted directly from the bark, leaves, flower fruit, nut, resin, or root of a plant or tree. Only one drop can provide the incredible health benefits that each oil provides.
The world of essential oils is vast, intriguing, and honestly, a tad confusing as there are hundreds of essential oils, each with their own unique therapeutic powers and health benefits. So, it’s important to know which ones are the most effective in treating the condition you’re looking to improve. Here, at Herbal Strategi, we surely love essential oils. The list is long. Once careful researched, we have narrowed the top best essential oils that can help you the most!
When it comes to herbs, rosemary is pretty much the queen of them all because of the many health benefits it offers. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a small evergreen herb (plant) that belongs to the mint family, whose leaves are normally used contemporary or dried to flavour various dishes. Rosemary essential oil is extracted from the leaves and flowering A-one of the plant. With a woody, evergreen-like scent, rosemary oil is often described as restorative and purifying.
- Improves Memory.
- Aids Liver Detoxification and Enhances Gallbladder Function.
- Complete Hair Care: Promotes hair growth, Gets rid of dandruff, Beneficial for dry and flaky scalps, etc.
- The perfect solution to all skin issues: Reduces acne and fights signs of ageing.
- Relieves Muscle and Joint Pains.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Practical ways to use Rosemary Oil:
- Topical: Combine 2-3 drops rosemary oil with other carrier oils like coconut oil or jojoba oil. Massage this concoction on the problem areas for a few minutes to relieve the pain. Also, rub on the upper neck or diffuse for 1 hour a day to improve memory.
- For hair: Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to a tablespoon of castor oil and two tablespoons of coconut oil and massage it into your hair.
- For skin: Mix 2-3 drops rosemary oil with other carrier oils like coconut oil or jojoba oil. Apply onto your face or other skin areas.
What to watch out for!
Essential oils are natural but powerful. Some people may develop an allergic reaction to any oil. So, it’s always best to try a little by doing a small skin patch test on your arm or leg (never on your face or neck) to make sure you don’t have an adverse reaction. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your primary health care physician prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight. Rosemary oil has a hypertensive property that makes it mildly elevate blood pressure and increase the risk of bleeding and bruising in people with bleeding disorders.