Ever wondered if you’d keep your home clean and your family healthy and refreshed without relying on strange manufactured chemicals? Yes, now you can, with essential oils! Essential oils have been used for thousands of years as skin therapies, remedies, and personal fragrances. They are extracted directly from the bark, leaves, flower fruit, nut, resin, or root of a plant or tree, and only one drop can provide the incredible health benefits that each oil provides.
The world of essential oils is vast, intriguing, and honestly, a tad confusing as there are hundreds of essential oils, each with their own unique therapeutic powers and health benefits. So, it’s important to know which ones are the most effective in treating the condition you’re looking to improve. Here, at Herbal Strategi, we surely love essential oils. The list is long, but once careful researched, we have narrowed the top best essential oils that can help you the most!
Orange essential oil, as you may have guessed, comes from the orange fruit. However, it doesn’t come from the pulp of the fruit, however rather from the peels. It’s obtained through a method called cold compression that extracts the oil from the peel and makes it usable. It contains all the nutrients of oranges in a more potent form as well as all the chemical ingredients of oranges, it has a strong citrusy smell and is used widely for its many medicinal uses. It is also popular in aromatherapy because of its refreshing fragrance.
Benefits Of Orange Oil:
- Immunity Enhancer
- Natural Anti-Bacterial
- Natural Mouthwash and Gum Protector
- Digestion Booster
- Good for Skin-Skin Cleansing and Anti-Ageing
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Practical ways to use Orange Oil:
- In Bath: Diluted with a carrier oil, like coconut or jojoba oil, drops of orange essential oil can be added to a warm bath, lotion or body wash.
- On Skin: As a face cleanser-Just mix a drop of orange oil with 4 drops of olive oil or almond oil. You can apply it to your face with a cotton ball and wipe it off your face after 5 minutes.
- Topical: To use it as an antiseptic, mix a cup of water with 10 drops of orange oil. Apply the mixture gently on the surface you are disinfecting. You can leave it to dry off. You can also mix 4 drops of the oil with a teaspoon of olive oil and rub it on the abdominal area; it helps in indigestion.
- For Teeth: Take a cup of warm water and add a ½ teaspoon salt and 5 drops of orange oil to it. Mix vigorously and use it for gargling. People who oftentimes get mouth ulcers find it terribly useful for desensitizing the pain and reducing incidence.
- Aromatic: You can diffuse the oil in your home using a diffuser or inhale the oil directly. To make a natural room freshener, place a few drops of oil along with water into a spritz bottle.
What to watch out for!
Essential oils are natural but powerful. Some people may develop an allergic reaction to any oil so it’s always best to try a little by doing a small skin patch test on your arm or leg (never your face or neck) to make sure you don’t have an adverse reaction. Keep out of reach of children. This product is for external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your primary health care physician prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight.