If you’ve got fed up with these irritating buzzing flies all over your house, its time to get rid of them. And not only because they irritate you but also because they are the carriers of disease causing bacteria. They won’t and don’t need to bite you to transmit these bacteria to your body. They will just sit on the open foods that lie on your kitchen slab or on the dining table and leave the bacteria in these foods. When you eat these food, your body gets all the nasty bacteria to make you ill with such diseases as dysentery, typhoid, diarrhea, and cholera. Make sure you and your family are protected from the housefly menace by getting the Just Out – Herbal Housefly Repellent, a herbal housefly repellent which is not only effective but also safe for use! The pleasant smell of the spray is an added bonus, and this housefly repellent spray can easily be mistaken for a room freshener.
Things you need to know
This herbal spray is available in 2 sizes: 100 ml and 500 ml refill bottle. A 100 ml bottle contains 450 sprays, and is sure to last you a whole month if sprayed in a 2-3 bedroom house!
At Herbal Strategi, we take our ingredients seriously. Here is what goes into making your housefly repellent room spray:
Each 100 ml contains:
- Cedrus deodara (Cedar wood oil) : 6 ml
- Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass Oil) : 6ml
- Azardirachta indica (Neem Oil) : 15ml
- Excipients : Q.S
How to Use it:
Now that you have decided to choose the most environment-friendly way of keeping houseflies at bay make sure you use this herbal insect repellent in the right way for maximum benefits.
Here is what you need to do:
- Switch off the fans/air conditioners before use. Shut windows and doors for at least 20 minutes after spraying for maximum effectiveness..
- Spray in and around areas infested with houseflies. You can also spray on kitchen counters & dining tables. Wipe the counters and dining tables after 20 minutes with a damp cloth.
- After 20 minutes, open the windows and doors to ensure the houseflies can fly away.
- Repeat this at least 3-4 times a day for best results.
- Perfect for indoor spaces. Safe to use around pets, children and elderly people
What to watch out for!
While this housefly repellent is safer than any chemical counterpart, it is important to exercise caution while you use it. Make sure you store it out of reach of the little ones in your home and avoid spraying it on your clothes, body, floor, or walls. If you accidentally get the repellent in your eyes, make sure you wash them thoroughly. Store it in a cool place and avoid exposure to direct sunlight or fire. Switch off the fan when spraying. Keep away from direct flame. For external use only.