Ever wondered if you could keep your home clean and your family healthy and refreshed without relying on strange manufactured chemicals? Yes, now you can, with essential oils! Essential oils have been used for thousands of years as remedies, skin therapies, and personal fragrances. They are extracted directly from the bark, flower fruit, leaves, nut, resin, or root of a plant or tree, and just one drop can provide the amazing health benefits that each oil provides.
The world of essential oils is vast, intriguing, and honestly, a tad confusing as there are hundreds of essential oils, each with their own unique therapeutic powers and health benefits. So, it’s important to know which ones are the most effective in treating the condition you’re looking to improve. Here, at Herbal Strategi, we absolutely love essential oils. The list is long, but after careful research we have narrowed the top best essential oils that can help you the most!
Eucalyptus oil is another powerhouse of healing properties. It is made from leaves of selected eucalyptus tree species. The tree’s leaves are steam distilled to produce the earthy, fresh oil that is popular in personal care products and spa treatments.
- Improve respiratory conditions
- Relieve cough
- Improve seasonal allergies
- Fight infections
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Alleviate headaches
- Aid wound care
- Improve earaches
- Boost mental clarity
- Repel rats
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Practical ways to use Eucalyptus Oil:
- Topical: Apply 2–3 drops topically to your temples and chest or onto a clean cotton ball and rub it into the area of concern two to three times daily until the issue has cleared.
- Aromatic: Add the 3-4 drops of oil to water and use it as a mist or use an oil diffuser or vaporizer. Also, pour a cup of boiling water into a bowl and add 1–2 drops of eucalyptus essential oil to it. Then place a towel over your head and inhale the scent deeply for 5 to 10 minutes.
What to watch out for!
Essential oils are natural but powerful. Some people may develop an allergic reaction to any oil so it’s always best to try a little by doing a small skin patch test on your arm or leg (never your face or neck) to make sure you don’t have an adverse reaction. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight.