Best Bed Bug Spray: Eradicate bed bugs (khatmal) without the use of chemicals
A bedbug-infested house is one of the most common complaints that are made to household cleaning services. Bedbugs not only spread infections and cause diseases, but also make a home uncomfortable to live in. Pest control is needed to keep the household healthy and clean. If you have suffered through an attack of bed bugs in the past, add the Herbal Strategi Best Bed Bug Spray (Khatmal Marne Ki Dawa) to your usual list of household cleaning products.
Unlike other household disinfectants, this herbal repellent spray is made of organic components, such as plant extracts and aromatic oils, which are 100% herbal in nature. The absence of any chemicals makes the cleaner non-toxic & side-effect free. This spray is highly efficient, gets rid of eggs, nymph and adult sized bed bugs. It prevents re-infestation by ensuring that once it has been sprayed, the eggs are not allowed to hatch. Mess-Free usage makes the Bug spray comfortable and fuss-free to use. It is eco-friendly; cruelty-free productise added advantages that make it the best bed bug repellent in India.
This Herbal Bed Bug Spray is available in a 100 ml, 500 ml, and 1 L pack.
The Composition of Best Bed Bug Spray: Every 100 ml of this herbal khatmal repellent contains several herbal ingredients including:
Cymbopogon Citratus, Bhutila Oil: 9 ml
Cedrus deodara, Deva Daru Oil: 10 ml
Azadirachta Indica, Nimba Oil: 15 ml
Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
How to Use it:
- The bed bug repellent is easy to use. It is necessary to open the windows and doors of the bedroom before use.
- After inserting the trigger sprayer, the mattress needs to be removed from the cot and placed on the ground. The beading area which covers the upper and lower side of the mattress must be examined for white coloured eggs. If there’s a presence of eggs, the trigger should be placed close to the eggs and sprayed in order that they get wet. This will not allow the eggs to hatch.
- Bed Bug (khatmal) Spray should now be sprayed on crevices and gaps on all the six sides of the cot. The nozzle of the spray should be kept as close to the crevice as possible whereas spraying. After spraying at the crevices, the bed bugs will be seen coming out of the crevices. At this point, Bug spray needs to be sprayed directly onto the bugs, so that they are covered with the spray. The aromatic oils dissolve the cuticle which makes them die.
- After spraying is over, the cot can be cleaned up and the room can be used after 2 hours.
- This routine should be conducted twice every 10 days so that all the bed bugs are eliminated totally.
Where to use it:
This Bed Bug Repellent can be sprayed onto the mattresses, cots and the crevices present in the cot. The spray should not be used on the clothes, floor, body, and the main wall area.
What to watch out for!
Direct contact with cuts, wounds, and eyes needs to be avoided. One of the most necessary households cleaning tips while using the repellent is to switch the fan off while using. This Bug Repellent should be stored in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.